Thursday, July 16, 2015

We R Memory Keepers Pinwheel Punch

I recently retired from many years in education. The day was a long while coming and greatly anticipated. I felt like a kid in a candy store with so much time on my hands and so many craft projects to explore.

I received a gift card from the teachers on my hallway and decided to invest in some new tools, among them some punch boards by We R Memory Keepers. One of the first that I tried and an immediate favorite was the Pinwheel Punch Board. Slightly daunting at first, it sat in the plastic until I had visited several YouTube channels to see this demonstrated. I succeeded in making a few pinwheels, but they just didn't spin like the ones on YouTube. So, I did my usual fallback strategy when things don't seem quite right - I read the directions on the back of the attachments bag! Guess what? It helps to read directions! Who knew?

Since then, I've been spinning my - pinwheels! I thought I would put together a picture tutorial for my readers in case you find yourself in the same fix. It's also been too long since I posted, something I'm determined to change. Here goes and please send questions or comments or pictures of your projects with this punch. I do have some listed on my etsy shop, tangledmoons and will soon also list on my theirresistibleewe etsy shop as well.

                                          






No comments: