Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Pumpkins Scrapbook Page

I spent the better part of yesterday making a video of two duplicate scrapbook pages, one for my sister and one for my niece. This was the first time I've made a craft video in a while and I was very excited about the project. I'm trying to make a scrapbook each for them of my great nephew, Nick, and this was a cute layout. This afternoon, I'm putting the segments together, splicing, cutting, making notes. The quality of the video is less than I had expected, but I'm not doing it over. I cut it down to 32 minutes which will probably mean making three installments to get it on this site. I'm including two snapshots of the finished project that I took with my camera, so at least you'll get a clear closeup of the finished project. I'll still post the video when it's finished because I feel it was clear enough to get the ideas across. I need to check the settings on the video camera, or maybe next time shoot downstairs where there's more light. Like I said before, it's been a long time, and I do remember making a lot of the craft videos at the downstairs kitchen table rather than in my workspace. I hope you enjoy the film and please send comments.

I'm also linking this page to Pink Cricut.com.

No comments: