Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Play Date


 
We recently had a delightful visit from our cousin, Mary Ann, her mother Ann, and grandchild Zoe. We met at my mother, Donna's house. My sister, Rheta brought her grandson, my great nephew to meet Zoe. The kids had a great time getting to know each other and we enjoyed a very pleasant visit. 
My mother and sister are very enthusiastic bird feeders. The grandchildren were treated to a lesson in spreading cracked corn in the back yard for the birds and squirrels. 
Inside, the kids played with cars, talking books, and posed a lot for pictures. 

And I had fun scrapping the whole thing later.

2 comments:

jordanbev5 said...

These are so cute! And the layouts too!! LOL!

Kathryn Jacoby said...

Thanks. It was so much fun remembering this day while I was scrapping.