Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ashland Bay Fibers Are Here!

I'm proud to announce that I am now a vendor for Ashland Bay Trading Company. They produce absolutely fabulous fiber for spinning as well as yarns. My first shipment came yesterday and I couldn't be more excited. I have started listing some of the Merino/Tussah Silk blends and Colonial Top rovings on our etsy store, The Irresistible Ewe and will also be placing some on the original Irresistible Ewe website. I can't wait to try out the Merino/Angora or the Merino/Bamboo/Silk. They are scrumptious to hold and the multicolored rovings are bright, but subtle. They should make gorgeous yarns. We'll have them for sale, also, at the Carolina Fiber Fest in Raleigh, NC this year (May 18-20, 2012) at the State Fairgrounds. I'll list more information later as I get it.

No comments: