Monday, July 25, 2011

Card Making Class at Archiver's


I've been meaning to take a class at Archiver's in Raleigh, NC and finally made it yesterday. Unfortunately, the other three people who signed up cancelled and I ended up working on my own. Archiver's provided the kit and the very nice instructor checked in on me occasionally, but there was no official class. I think I managed quite well with the instructions, which were very clear. The examples were set out for me to follow and were very cute. I managed to finish all four on my own before I left. Three out of the four pictures I took didn't come out well, so I'll have to try with them again later. The materials were good quality and I came away with four complete cards and the instruction sheet, so I am overall very happy.

No comments: