Monday, June 6, 2011

Please Take Our Survey

I'm looking back on the year and a half that The Irresistible Ewe has been in operation. I've enjoyed running this online-only business even more than I thought and have learned quite a bit in just a short time. Although I'm still entertaining the idea of opening a shop where I could have craft classes going on full time, at this point, we're keeping the business strictly online with the occasional fiber festival. I'm attempting to add different products and would like to get some feedback from my readers. I've been in contact with a company that sells roving wholesale and am considering adding this to the shop. I do buy fleeces from NC farmers and process them myself with my Clemes & Clemes drum carder, but this is limited and since I am still teaching full-time 10 months out of the year, I need products that I can buy for immediate resale. I've noticed a definite interest in purchasing fiber ready to spin, plus, I'd like to be able to offer consistent color choices. So, if you wouldn't mind, please take the survey to the right of this article and let me know what interests you. Feel free to email me as well at theirresistibleewe@gmail.com if you would like to share more about what you look for in a yarn shop. I know everyone these days is pushed for time, so just know in advance how much I appreciate your time.
Kathryn

No comments: