Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My First Closet Monster


I have no name yet, but right now, I'm just chilling out with the cat, waiting for Kathy to finish me up. I still have a few spots that need touching up before my flight out to Missouri and my new owner, Kaydee. Can you believe I'm made out of old clothes? I'm a Closet Monster. Kathy found the directions in a great new book called Closet Monsters: Stitch Creatures You'll Love from Clothing You Don't, by John Murphy. He's a great guy and really understands what a good monster needs. So, if you have old clothes that you just haven't been able to part with, now you can make them into a loveable monster like me. Check out the new slide show below for more pictures.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free picture slideshow personalized with Smilebox

No comments: