Saturday, July 10, 2010

Craft Write Podcast at an End

I've canceled the podcast, Craft Write that I had with podbean.com. The video podcasting proved to be a little too expensive, considering that I can post video clips on this blog and on youtube for free. I will continue to broadcast under these venues. I am looking into doing a strictly audio podcast again under the yarn shop name, The Irresistible Ewe and am hoping to put out a first episode next week. Thanks to all of you who tuned in and my apologies for those unable to pull up the videos from the podcast website. I was often unable to pull them up myself. This was annoying and disappointing. I will work on shortening the video segments for youtube and on this blog (in other words, getting to the point a little more concisely). I have a couple of new scarf patterns and a felt no-sew pillowcase coming up. As always, I'll try to bring the best quality crafts and products possible. Hope everyone's summer has been good. We're just back from a whirlwind trip to Los Angeles. I had a chance to view the costumes from the movie, Alice in Wonderland. Unfortunately, they wouldn't let me take pictures.

No comments: