Saturday, January 30, 2010

February Yarn Sales

The Grand Opening for The Irresistible Ewe was a great success. Everyone who came had a fun time and three lucky ladies now have a nice door prize of yarn and chocolates. I couldn't have asked for a nicer, more enthusiastic crowd.
We're offering February Yarn Sales to kick off the month of February. In keeping with the month's colors, celebrating Valentine's Day, the sale will include many yarns in red or pink shades. We may have a few hidden sale items as well not listed on our home page.
Our two knitting looms have also been reduced just from now through February. I love these looms because of their sizes and ease of handling. The hook is solid steel enclosed in soft plastic, so it won't bend for all you heavy-handed loom knitters.
I've also changed my method of shipping for the site. I wasn't happy with the high prices of UPS. It's never good when your shipping is higher than the yarn. I'm now using USPS which is more convenient for shipping from our location and better on my customer's wallets.
So, if you haven't been on our site yet, or if you're a regular customer, log in to see what's new this month. As I've shared before, The Irresistible Ewe is still under development. But since we're snowed/iced in today, this should be a productive weekend.

No comments: