Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Holiday Wishes

I have to apologize for being so quiet over the past month. My husband and I have both been through minor surgical procedures and with school in December, and trying to set up the new website, I've been really swamped. Still, I wanted to wish my readers happy holidays and a joyous New Year. Hanukkah has already passed, so I'm late with the wishes there. We are still making latkes, so that stretches it out a bit longer:). Christmas Eve at my parents is always nice with the family together. If I can get rid of the rest of my cold, I'll be there eating my sister's sweet potato casserole and my mother's buttermilk pie. I've been asked to make the steamed spinach again this year.
I haven't forgotten to write more about this year's SAFF. I have great video footage coming up for the podcast viewers/listeners. The website - The Irresistible Ewe is coming along. I have an appointment with Universal Yarns December 28 and should come back with a carload of yarn which will immediately go up on the website. An open house is planned for January to kick off the new business.
Enjoy your holidays. Keep crafting. Spend as much time with loved ones as you can, even if they're the furry or feathered types. I'll see you in the New Year!

No comments: