Today, I'm sharing a cooking episode. You may not consider cooking as a craft, but I believe when you combine ingredients to create an end product, that's crafting - you just get to eat the item you've crafted. I'm including the recipe that I used in the video below:
6 baking potatoes
1 1/2 large yellow onions
about 1/2 cup plain flour
several dashes of black pepper, enough to coat mixture lightly, or to taste
1. Peel potatoes and onions.
2. Cut up potatoes and onions into small enough pieces to fit into the food processor.
3. Feed potatoes and onions into food processor on shred.
4. Pour shredded mixture into colander which is sitting in a larger bowl. Allow to drain for several minutes.
5. Pour out liquid. Pour mixture into larger bowl.
6. Add eggs; mix. Add flour; mix. Add pepper; mix.
7. Scoop out by large spoonfuls into hot oil. Turn with spatula when edges become brown so that latkes are browned evenly.
8. When bottom is evenly browned, flip to other side. Be careful; you're cooking in hot oil, remember.
9. When both sides are browned, remove with spatula onto plate covered in paper towels.
10. Serve with apple sauce or sour cream or both. Enjoy.