Thursday, January 8, 2009

Delores Fletcher is finished!

I just finished the last chapter on my latest children's book, Delores Fletcher, Cobweb Catcher. It's such a good feeling to be finished with this part of the writing. This is not to say I'm completely ready to submit. Now comes the equally hard part of revisions. I have wonderful notes from Alan Gratz's critique of my first ten pages from last year's SCBWI conference and from my wonderful critique group. It's a nice feeling to know that even though the writing was done by me, I have the support of others to lean on for help. It's sort of like having the writers' equivalent of the Verizon team outside while I'm sitting at the computer. I now have two completed novels that I will be working on to revise and get out by the spring. I'm going to begin this weekend, but right now, all I have to say right now is Aahhh!

4 comments:

C.R. Evers said...

YaY! *\o/* That's awesome Kathy! Whoo hooo!

Christy

Craft Write said...

Thanks, Christy. Now to finish another one.

University said...

Your blog is very good, please open my blog

Craft Write said...

Thanks, University,
What is the name of your blog?