Friday, March 7, 2008

Podcast Interview

I had the opportunity to be interviewed this past Wednesday night by Michelle of Crafting With Country Signs podcast. She has been podcasting for a while through www.talkshoe.com and offered me good advice while we were talking. She also has her own blog, http://cookscrafts.wordpress.com/ and helps to run a family craft business called Cook's Arts & Crafts Shop at 80-09 Myrtle Avenue Glendale, Queens, NY. She has lots of great crafting ideas with pictures on her blog, so stop by and check it out.
I'm still a newbie with the podcasting, so it was nice to talk to someone more experienced. I'm still working on the music-in-the-background part of it all. I should have more time to work on this in the coming weeks with Spring Break coming up. I also promise to work on the gourd basket this weekend so I can show more progression on that.
I'm going tomorrow to an all-day painting and polymer-clay sculpting class with Jillian Liljenquist, one of Donna Dewberry's Elite OSCI's in Raleigh. I'm finally going to work with the new High-Definition paints and brushes/tools and will get to use the new Studio line of Sculpey clay marketed through One Stroke. I'll post pictures on the blog when I get back.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I have called in on this location on many an instance now but this post is the 1st one that I have ever commented on.

Congratulations on such a first-rate critique and site. I have found it to be very helpful and educational - I only wish that there were more blogs online like this one.

I never disappear from this blog without learning anything, from time to time I may feel a tiny bit saddened that I may not agree with a blog article or comeback that has been made. But hey! that is existence and if every one decided to agree on the same thing what a boring old world we would exist in.

Please maintain your admirable work.

Having said all of this, and if I'm kindly allowed to continue with my entries I will come again to post on your blog site soon


Cheers, have a great day and thank you.

Craft Write said...

Thank you, Suzanne for your gracious comments. I would be curious as to which articles saddened you. No harm is intended with any articles.