Friday, March 28, 2008

Gourd Podcast Episode 4


The new podcast is now available. This was started with the last podcast, February 18 and was followed up with a blog posted March 16. I took a break in between this last post and now due to the passing of one of our family members, but at these times, a period of reflection is called for.

You can download this episode at:
www.gourdlady.mypodcast.com. I explain which colors I used for the painting on this basket. I'm still not happy with the irises which have now been painted three or four times. I'm leaning more toward trimming that section altogether and making a vine of sculpey leaves on the opposite side. Again, you don't have to have an iPod to listen. Simply go to the aforementioned website and click on the right arrow next to the sound icon to the right of where it says, "Download this episode." As always , I welcome your feedback.

No comments: