Monday, February 11, 2008

Digital Imaging Class


I took a three-hour digital imaging class this afternoon at one of the local high schools. My reason was two-fold: one to learn more about taking pictures and the second reason was that it would be a fun way to earn extra CEU credits (continuing education) for my license renewal. I did enjoy it despite being on the verge of a cold and feeling sleepy from the sinus meds. I'm posting the pictures I feel are noteworthy. Not bad, I think for my first try at using this camera, supplied in class. It was an Olympia and I didn't write down any more specifications. I do know the teacher mentioned it takes underwater photos and can be dropped onto concrete from five feet with no ill effects. I didn't get as much zoom as I wanted, but after all it was only for three hours. Anyway, here are mostly the inside of the computer lab, complete with rusted water fountain of some sort (not for drinking) and just outside the lab. Then, there's also yours truly being a goof and trying to take her own picture and missing three-fourths of her face. Weird!

1 comment:

C.R. Evers said...

Cool pict's! This post makes me want to go out and play with my camera!

Great shots! Especially the computers and the wires!

Christy