Sunday, November 25, 2007

Craft Show & Antique Sale


You're invited to my Second Annual Craft Show (and this year also an Antique Sale). It will be held Saturday, December 1, 2007 at 610 N Jefferson St, Goldsboro, NC from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. One of our friends has again loaned me her Physical Therapy office for the day. Another friend will join me this year in offering small antiques for sale. My mother and sister will again add to the items, including baskets and angel ornaments. You can get an idea of some of the craft items offered at www.picturetrail.com/kathrynjacoby. Please stop by to browse. I'm still finishing up several items to include, so keep checking for new items. I hosted this show last year and was asked by several patrons to come back again this year. I hope to see you there.

No comments: