Sunday, September 9, 2007

I've Been Tagged

My writer friends are playing tag. Now, I'm It. I've been tagged by Karen Lee. Please see her blog for a wonderful example of what a blog should be. I'm sharing the rules with you early this morning. I'll have to think about eight things I think I can share publicly. Here are the rules:
Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names (see below), then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I switched my major in college several times, even during graduate school. I started out in art, then changed to psychology, graduated in this, started out in guidance counseling in graduate school, then graduated with a degree in special education.
2. I have a secret desire to run a craft school for kids and adults.
3. I studied Martial Arts for several years. I was working on my brown belt in Karate when I stopped. My favorite part was doing Kata and weapons, especially the bo staff. I miss it very much.
4. My first pet was a cocker spaniel named Ginger. She was with us for eleven years.
5. I once had a small herb business, growing a lot of the herbs and making personal items such as bath salts, eye pillows and teas.
6. One of my favorite activities when I was a child was to climb a tree with a book and sit on the branches to read.
7. I love blue cheese.
8. My favorite holiday is Halloween.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Uh oh, almost a brown belt? Don't mess with Kathy! : ).
These meme's are fun. - Janelle